If you have been diagnosed with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD) you may qualify for a clinical research study
About the Clinical Research Study:
Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that includes an MRI of the kidney.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.
If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 18 to 70 years of age
- Are diagnosed with autosomal dominate polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) by their doctor.
* There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.
Interested in participating in a study? Fill out the form below or call 208-984-2273 to get started.